don’t date anyone who doesn’t ask you about your childhood and why you are the way that you are
don’t date anyone who won’t work to understand and accept those things
Holy god, your skin is beautiful 😍
LOL thank you! But what picture did you look at to come to that conclusion? I have a lot of scars…
Victory Hop Devil IPA to accompany my final meal in Europe 😭😭😭😭 #Vienna
Things I’ve Learned While Traveling in Europe Thus Far
1. McDonalds overseas is always better and has a variety of different menu items.
2. The quality of food is so much better.
3. ALWAYS get dessert.
4. Always have a GPS/map.
5. Bring a laptop to plan everything.
6. Bring more than one credit card and extra cash. The shit here is so expensive!! (But worth it)
7. Dressing up for a meal makes the trip so much more memorable.
8. Yelp is my best friend!!!!
9. Everyone that I’ve meet is usually super nice and willing to help.
10. Knowing how to speak a few basic phrases in the country’s native tongue goes a long way.
11. My bank account took a lot of damage going on this trip.
12. Nonetheless, I’m going to have major withdrawals when I return home :(